Форум
Hi-Fi & High End (Электроника)

Estonia 010, Odyssei 010 ili Brig 001

Estonia 010, Odyssei 010 ili Brig 001

I truly hope someone would understand english.
The question is: Which is better? I need opinions, facts and specifications.
If someone has heared of an amplifier called Estonia 010, he'll know, that the preamp is very bad - very high THD and the scheme is too complicated. That's not important. I want to know about the "usilitel mošnosti" and the comparison of odyssei 010 and brig 001.

Thank you 4 answering icon_smile.gif

These two -- "odyssei 010 and brig 001" are perfect things for Herasim -- for ending up with Mu-mu.
If you would fing one of those in working condition, according to my memories, Brig 001 sounds "better", than "Odissey"...

Wright! i read an article from ussrhifi.ru "Brig vs Odyssei", and according to that, odyssei had better bass and lower frequencies, brig had treble and middle frequencies better. icon_smile.gif So i also have to admit that Brig is better. But how about Estonia um 010? icon_eek.gif

The last "gost" was me icon_wink.gif

Last time I heard "Estonia" was in mid 90s, it was on my apartment. We connected it to pretty good Japanese turnable and "customized" "Orbita" 3-way speakers. Brand new -- but it sounds not good-- flat, lazy sound with mud bass and "breaking glass" trebs. I did not like how it sounds on high volumes -- it looks like it was not enough power, but -- on low volumes it sounds better (but still not good enough)... icon_sad.gif

But have u tried listening without the Preamp(usilitel predvaritelnõi) It's mutch better, i surprised how that old russian amplifier could sound. It's not High-End Harman Kardon, but still. Especially treble, also bass. Sound was more natural, treble wasn't like in the clubs.